Saturday, September 5, 2009

My masterpeice...




So, I've been planning on on painting the front of our camper since last summer and today I finally decided to get to it since I had nothing better to do while Nick was gone. I had no idea how it would turn out because I've never done anything like this before in my life. I was pleasantly surprised though at how well I did and it didn't take as long as I thought it would either; only a couple of hours. I should have taken some before pictures but, oh well, I think it turned out pretty great. I even had some random guy drive by as I was finishing and tell me that it was "really pretty." Now I think I'll try to tackle some more fun painting projects in the future and I won't have to be so scared to do it... I just didn't know I had it in me!!

1 comments:

Alicia and Blake said...

Hey Jen! I'm glad you found me! Your blog is awesome by the way. It was good to catch up on how you've been.