Saturday, January 16, 2010

Busy busy busy...

That's just life. Especially around the holidays. Nick and I are finally getting back into the swing of things after a wonderful Christmas and awesome trip to Florida with my family. Here are some pics just to show how much fun we've been having...

Here we are at the "Honey, I shrunk the kids" playground.

Us on our good friend Antie

Hangin out with my brother and his cute little family.

Chillin with Lightning McQueen and Mater

Me, Tigger, Eeyore, my sister and nephews

Enjoying Hollywood Studios

and Animal Kingdom

I even tried out for the American Idol Experience!
Don't we look good!
All in all we had a great time! Hangin out with family is my favorite thing to do cause they're just so awesome!
Nick and I also celebrated our 4th anniversary on the 14th. We went and saw Sherlock Holmes in the theater, ate at Chile's (thanks for the gift card Vanae!) and played our new Wii game. I'm so happy to be married to this wonderful guy and I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him. He is my forever!

0 comments: