Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween! (a bit late) We had a fun weekend. Nick actually went hunting on Saturday and I decided to stay home and do some much needed cleaning. I did a heck of a good job, too! We got a bunch of trick-or-treaters. Nothing like what we used to get at our old apartment. I think the most we ever got there was maybe 7 or 8. On Saturday I was starting to lose count so I started a tally and we got about 40 that night and then another 30 or so on Sunday. Good thing I bought enough candy. Of course we still have some left, though. Just what I need... Last Wednesday was the only night we had to carve our pumpkins with Nick being in school and having a ward calling in the Scouts. We looked online for some patterns and decided to do King Leonidas and an immortal warrior from the movie 300. Nick did King Leonidas and I did the warrior. I think they turned out pretty darn good. Here's a few more things we've been up to...
We went to Yellowstone with Nick's family over conference weekend. It was a lot of fun driving around seeing everything. We didn't see a whole lot of animals but we did catch a few elk and buffalo with our cameras.

We stopped to picnic on Sunday and fed some camp robber birds. It was pretty funny when they came to get the food off our heads. Saphronia's face is classic! I can't believe it's already November. This year has really flown by. Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before I know it. Crazy! I'm excited for the holidays, though. Busy, busy but fun, fun, FUN!

1 comments:

Annie said...

You're all lucky none of the birds pooped on your heads.